Steveen Ferra - TOOK $3000 DIDNT DO THE WORK

Rochester, New York 8 comments

A friend of mine reffered a Webster NY roofing contractor Mr.Steven M Ferra, since came with a refference of my friend, I trusted him and gave checks for $6000 (split amount) he cashed $3000 promising he will start the work following friday.

Fridays came one after another, he never showed up or called. Finally I walked in to one of his worksite to see him. He harassed me. Now I am going to small claim court.

Please watch out this guy.He is top to bottom a fraud.

You all should see this too http://www.mpnnow.com/monroe_county_east/x776446112/Webster-contractor-banned-from-doing-business

Review about: Prepayment Fraud.

Comments

Pittsford, New York, United States #1183007

Steve Ferra 510 beach ave Rochester NY 585-333-2569. Contact him if he has taken you for money which his victims are many.

Rochester, New York, United States #611911

hello,

This guy did the same thing to me.He was refered to me by my plumber when my furnace died in the dead of winter.

he did a patch and then came back to finish the back half in the spring.. paid him plus a barter and then could not get him back. Finally he returned my call and said he needed $2,600.00 for material for the front of the roof. He never came back.

I have yet to file a complaint and go to small claims. I will just need time. meanwhile my roof tiles are blowing off with the high winds this winter.

I am furious...and broke..

Howd you find him. Does he advertise.

to Looking for Steve Pittsford, New York, United States #1183002

585-333-2596

to Anonymous Pittsford, New York, United States #1183004

Steven Ferra cell pH 585-333-2569

to Looking for Steve Pittsford, New York, United States #1183003

Steve Ferra 540 beach ave Rochester NY ph# 585-333-2569. Roc city builders...srx construction drives a blue ford pickup...this scam artist easy to find

I was at that jobsite the day you showed up. Steve is a thief and a fraud steve actually told me to knock your teeth down your throat which is when I promptly walked away. I agree with you taking him to small claims court and if you need my help with anything or information feel free to contact me.

to Screwed by steve Pittsford, New York, United States #1202121

Steve will get what is coming someone will mAke an example of him

View more comments